Advantage of Studying MBBS in Philippines
MBBS in Phillippines
- Philippines is the world's third largest English-speaking country with a highest English literacy rate in Asia. The mode of instruction in all levels of education is English which is the widely-used language for business, education, communication and trade.
- Tropical climate with disease pattern similar to India.
- Climate and disease pattern is similar to that in India, giving the students a firsthand practical experience before they start practicing.
- Degree Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI): The accreditation with MCI defines the MBBS holder from India and an MD holder from Philippines at the same level.
- Global recognition and acceptance of the degree. Quality medical education as recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), IMED (International Medical Education Department) of ECFMG- USA, MCI and similar other bodies. Top Universities renowned worldwide.
- Integrated problem-based learning approach giving future medical practitioners a better exposure even before they have started practice.
- Modern teaching methods with first-rate facilities and equipped with the well established infrastructure.
- Medical education offered is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), IMED (International Medical Education Department), ECFMG, FAIMER, USMLE, NMC, MCI etc.
- Option to start working on preparation for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) to study PG.
- Excellent boarding and lodging provided by the IIRMA Education, Separate Hostel for both boys and girls. Availability of Indian food for students.
- Asian country with close proximity to India.
- Easy accessibility with several daily flights.
- Extensive Syllabus and curriculum similar as in India.
- Affordable cost of education.
- Ideal student-patient ratio.